Thursday, April 28, 2011

What's Your Song? Week 10

Hosted by Goodnight Moon. Be sure to go link up!

This week is Billie Jean by Michael Jackson. Seriously, who doesn't love MJ?


<3 :)

7 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! One of my favorites of his is PYT- good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Michael! Any song by him is a good one. Have you heard Chris Cornell formally of Soundgarden version? I have that on my ipod.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This kid I competed with in my karaoke competition did this song! The dance and everything! Here's the video:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xFoQaz9evo

    I hope you like it! Great song choice! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I are dancing right now. Awesome choice!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could never tire of MJ!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MJ is seriously one of my favorites! he will definitely be played at my wedding, that's for sure :)

    and Ashley, that guy is pretty darn good!

    ReplyDelete