Monday, April 18, 2011

getting to know ME!

1. What is something you've eaten & liked but didn't think you would?
sushi! my dad & my brother went to Chicago to visit one of my dad's close friends and they were going out to eat at Bistro Wasabi. They warned me that they were having sushi, and at that point I had no desire to try it, but I wanted to come along anyway. The appetizer they put in front of me was a tuna carpaccio (seared, raw ahi tuna) and oh man, I tore that shiz up! afterwards I eating sashimi and sushi rolls left and right :)

2. Plastic surgery: yay or nay?
yay, because I want some boobies! I've got none :(

3. Two things you love about spring are:
warm weather and the greenery!

4. When was the last time you went on a picnic?
not a legit picnic, but it was like a picnic...this was when we were at the beach at Seabrook (SC).

5. What is your favorite app?
other than my social networking apps (Facebook & Twitter), I would have to go with USA Today, Wikidroid and Jewels lol (basically like Bejeweled)

6. Who does the grocery shopping in the house?
both of us

7. Would you rather take a spin class or Zumba?
I've never tried Zumba, but I'm sure I would like that more than a spin class.

8. How often do you go out to dinner?
a couple of times a week at most...since I have been at Fort Leonard Wood, that is like ALL we have been doing. E refused to buy food and stock up his man cave because he is leaving tomorrow, and unfortunately as far as restaurants go, there isn't much here. It's hard to eat healthy when I'm here. When his parents & sister came in on Saturday night, we went to The Hub (German/American restaurant)...yesterday we went out *twice* (El Jimador for lunch and then to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner) and tonight we're going out somewhere again to celebrate but I don't know what. I at least try to watch what I eat and keep my meals at no more than 500 calories each. I never go out to each this much on a regular basis, I swear!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Melissa! Funny how such a small world it is! Do you ever go to PWOC? If not--its Protestant Women of the Chapel--we meet on tuesday morning at 9:00am. Its wonderful to "run" into ya! Hope to see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want boobies too. But he says NO WAY! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Carolyn - no, I never did! my husband & I left FLW this morning and parted ways, again...he drove down to Fort Hood and I'm back in Ohio for like the next 3 weeks. We won't be back to FLW for awhile, probably not until my husband's captain's career course, but I will check it out next time I am there :)

    @Gris - haha hubby isn't necessarily opposed to the idea :) but he said he loves me the way I am!

    ReplyDelete