I don't know if I can do 100 facts, only because I am not all that interesting haha. Here are 25, though.1. I am a REGISTERED NURSE. I still love being able to say that! I'm still unemployed, though :( I'm hoping I can find a job really soon, because now there is a lot of stress of being able to start my life together with E when we move down to Texas (we have nothing...like no furniture or anything...just a couple of beds!) and all of my money is going towards the wedding and that is dwindling...
2. I am married to the love of my life and best friend. We were seriously made for each other and I thank God every day for being able to meet such a wonderful man. A lot of people have told me that I am a very lucky girl to have someone like my husband who is very honest and treats me well. We never argue. I agree, I am very lucky ♥
3. Although I do not really look like it, I am half Chinese & half Polish.
4. I hate ketchup, mustard & mayo
5. I also hate salad dressing. The only kinds I will eat is the ginger-carrot dressing served at Japanese restaurants/sushi bars and this spicy lemongrass dressing from a local Thai restaurant.
6. Purple, aqua blue & pink are my favorite colors. I also love animal print!
7. I am currently reading the book "Lipstick in Afghanistan" and I LOVE it! Definitely a must-read, especially for all of you nurse/nursing student blogger friends :)
8. I am pretty shy & quiet at first, but once you get to know me I open up.
9. I HATE public speaking. I had to take that class in college, and it was awful haha.
10. I graduated with honors with my Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree.
11. I can talk about blood, guts & poop all over a delicious lunch, and it doesn't phase me! Then again I think all nurses can do this lol
12. I moved around a lot while growing up. I've lived in North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Wisconsin and now Ohio. Soon I will be living in Texas. I also call Connecticut my home away from home because all of my family lives there, and soon my mom will be moving back there.
13. My nicknames are Mel, Mella & Melosaur haha.
14. I used to be a 1st degree blackbelt in Taekwondo. I quit, mainly because of school and since I moved to ohio, I didn't like the TKD school that I went to. I REALLY miss it though, and would love to get back into it, even if I have to start all over.
15. I was pretty much a tomboy my whole life and didn't really start wearing makeup or anything "girly" until I went to college.
16. I used to be a member of a social sorority, but quit because I couldn't afford dues any more and nursing school sucked up all of my time.
17. I was a band geek in middle & high school. Clarinet was my main instrument, but I also played mellophone, oboe & french horn.
18. I'm addicted to frozen yogurt :)
19. Before I wanted to be a nurse, I wanted to be a veterinarian.
20. I would much rather wear flats or flip flops than heels.
21. I love wearing skirts and dresses, but I hate how my legs look in shorts.
22. I'm addicted to social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter - comes follow me @wh0aitsmel - and Blogger!)
23. My first CD was Spice Girls "Wannabe" haha.
24. I'm addicted to coffee and drink at least 4cups/day (usually about 6)
25. At this point, I still have ABSOLUTELY NO desire to have any kids, but I'm 23 years young (I'll be 24 in October, ick!). Maybe this mindset will change in a couple of years.


I HATE Ketchup too! I actually have sort of this fear about it touching my food. It makes me gag.
ReplyDeleteAnd I was also a band geek and played Clarinet!! Cool!
I'm with you on the flats and flip flops!
ReplyDelete