Thursday, April 7, 2011

what's your jam?

It's that time again! Amber @ Goodnight Moon is doing a weekly song link-up every Thursday!

This week: Better Together by Jack Johnson. I love Jack Johnson, and this song is pretty obvious, because it's always better when we're together :) And we'll be together in a week! I can't wait <3

7 comments:

  1. I love Jack- I use to play it in my car when my kids where small so they would calm down & sleep in the car- so great!! Happy you'll have our love home soon :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH!!!... LOVE this song! Jack Johnson is a favorite of mine. Good choice :) I'm a new follower! Found you through the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song! Isn't it just so awesome! It's a feel good happy song!

    Thanks for linking up again this week girlie!!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack Johnson is always a fav. Thanks for sharing.

    Also I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Jack Johnson! I hadn't heard this song in awhile though...Great pick :) Happy Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jack Johnson has one of those voices that just makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Jack Johnson, and I love this song. My hubby puts this and Banana Pancakes on repeat for me when I can't sleep at night. He introduced me to Jack Johnson and I have loved his music since! Thanks for sharing! Oh, and you have gained a new follower as well.

    ReplyDelete