1. What romance movie scene reminds you of your SO or spouse and the LOVE you share? submitted by Simply Sunshine & Daisy's
That's a good question! I'm sure there are movie scenes but honestly I'm too lazy to think of one and pick haha...E & I never really argue. Sometimes we disagree, but it never turns into a fight. Actually, I cannot recall a time where we were really angry with each other. But I digress. As for our LOVE, we're very playful and passionate and we love to just lay around in bed, talking and laughing with each other :)
2. If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone, would you and why? submitted by I & J
I would as a nurse, because someone needs to take care of those wounded soldiers! My husband definitely wouldn't let me, though.
3. Have you ever done anything (intentionally or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse or SO in front of his military cohorts? submitted by Marrying the Navy
I know I have never done anything intentionally and I'm sure I have never done anything unintentionally, so no lol
4. What is your most irrational fear? submitted by Eights on the Move
lol every time I hear a random noise at night I'm afraid someone is breaking in and they're going to come kill me! I also tend to check behind the shower curtain to make sure there isn't a murderer on the other side lol...even when I have that bathroom door locked!
5. If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life what would it be and why? submitted by Many Waters
70's and sunny :) That way it's still gorgeous without it being too hot...not that I mind the heat, but weather in the 70's is perfect to me :)


No comments:
Post a Comment