Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award!


I want to thank Stephanie @ a fairytale with dogtags for picking me for this award! This is my first blogger and getting this made me smile! Go check her out :)

Now for the "rules" of this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Answer 10 questions
3. Pass it along to blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award


The 10 Questions...

1. Why did you create this blog?
Honestly, just because! I wanted a blog to talk about my days. And even though we're still kind of stuck in Army limbo at the moment, I also wanted to use this blog to document my days and experiences as an Army wife.

2. What kinds of blogs do you follow?
I follow a lot of milspouse blogs along with beauty and nursing blogs.

3. Favorite make-up brand?
Urban Decay!

4. Favorite clothing brand?
I pretty much shop wherever (and I like to hunt for bargains!) but I noticed I do a lot of my shopping at American Eagle and Express.

5. Indispensable makeup product?
mascara (and eyeliner!)

6. Favorite color?
purple is my absolute favorite. I also like pink and aqua blue.

7. Favorite perfume?
Vera Wang Princess and Armani Diamonds.

8. Favorite film?
Forrest Gump is probably one of my favorites. I have a lot, though!

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
China, Japan, South Korea or Thailand. I have a love for Asian culture (because I'm half-Asian myself!) and also their food haha.

10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
oh definitely blush.

I'm passing this award on to
LTArmyWife @ Stetsons, Spurs, and Stilettos
Lauren @ Killer Words from a Queen
The Peacock's Tale
Beckie @ Turn For the Nurse
Nicole @ An Army State of Mind

:)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Melisa. I am humbly accept this award! I love your blog too! - Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! Love the background tooo, its sexayyyy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank yooou! I finally figured out how to change it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you are so sweet! ♥
    Thank you! I'm officially following you! :) :)

    ReplyDelete