My brother's birthday is this upcoming Thursday and I have NO idea what to get him. Neither does my mom. Any ideas on what to get a growing 29 year-old? lol He always loves his Caribou coffee but I feel like a gift card wouldn't last him long if I got that for him. I don't know.
I also ordered an Army Wife keychain! I got it from Just Initials.
I was tossed between the camo and the large polka dots one, but I got opted for the latter. I basically got the last keychain in that picture with a 5.5-6" strap that will fit on the wrist. It was only $11 with shipping and I think it's really cute! Can't wait to get it! :D


Thoseee are adorable!! I want one! lol
ReplyDeleteIt shipped out yesterday so hopefully it come before I drive to FLW. I can't wait to see it! :)
ReplyDelete