I went dress shopping with the other girls today! We decided on the strapless dress and as for shoes...I spoke to the other girls and they prefer comfort over really high heels lol which is fine...so we opted for these:

Which are the same exact shoes I'm wearing, but mine are the dyeable white color to match my dress. The girls will be wearing silver. There's a little bit of bling on the straps - I think it will look reeeeally nice the the lapis color! Everything will also look really nice with the calla lily bouquets I plan on getting for the girls :)
As for jewelry, so far everyone seems to be leaning towards pearls, which I also like, but it's trying to find something that everyone will like! And then of course there is purple jewelry...I don't know what to do! I guess I still have some time to think about that lol.
I'm getting really nervous about driving to Fort Leonard Wood by myself. I think I'm more so worried about my car, even though I had it inspected and everything is fine. It's still 11 years old. I also like to sleep in cars...so I might get sleepy...and 10-11 hours is a long time but the end result will be worth it :)


No comments:
Post a Comment