
This is an older one, but I haven't done it yet :D
1. If a person has a booger in their nose and you can see it, do you tell them?
Depends on the person...if it is my husband or a family member or a close friend, then yes. If it is some random person, then no.
2. What are you passionate about?
Nursing, helping people and of course all things military :)
3. How long have you been blogging?
At the end of July will mark my first year of blogging!
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
iced tea...and summer shandy! but unfortunately I have not found any summer shandy here...I have found other beers by Lienenkugel, but no summer shandy :(
5. What is your favorite type of music?
I like just about everything, except for country. You would think that I would start to love it because I live in Texas and everything, but I don't.
6. Something I do before I go to bed is...?
Usually cuddle up on the couch and watch something on Netflix with the hubby :)
7. My summer vacation plans are...?
work work work! and enjoy time with hubby when I can. and try to take trips on my weekends off. not every single weekend, but once in awhile. especially with the possibility of deployment later this year. oh, and we're planning on going to San Antonio this weekend! If any of my readers have been there, what should we do??
8. My favorite must-have, can't-live-without, beauty product is...?
Urban Decay's Naked Palette!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment