1. Underwear Parties, how old is too old?
Underwear Parties? lol I'm not sure if I have ever heard of this one...
2. What was your favorite class in high school?
Biology and Chemistry! And then when I was forced to take General, Organic & Biochemistry as prerequisites to nursing school, I have since then despised it :)
3. Have you ever convinced packers/movers to pack something they aren't supposed to for PCS?
No...but I'm sure that will happen at some point.
4. Blogging plays a growing role in the media. If you were asked to embed as a blogger with a deployed military unit, would you go? What do you think your blog would be like?
I would go in a heartbeat! and I could double as a nurse and take care of the wounded! But I would blog from a military perspective, of course. Maybe occasionally about my job, but my purpose would be documenting the events of the deployed unit, yes? all while maintaining OPSEC/PERSEC, of course :)
5. Do you think kids should attend year-round school?
When I used to live in Florida, we had school year-round...not sure if that has changed since then. I really don't think it's that big of a deal and I think it's easier for the parents, too. I remember getting a 3-4 week "summer break" and of course we would still have spring break and things like that. As long as there some break somewhere in there, I don't see a problem with it. No one can go to school non-stop and be successful.


No comments:
Post a Comment