
(took it on my phone, but of course I couldn't figure out how to rotate the picture!)
I got it this morning and I absolutely love it! Of course if I could add more charms now I probably would because she is getting some new stuff. I suggested an Army branch insignia, but for now in this bracelet that star is representing it...and also MOS insignia. E is an MP (don't hate!) and she ordered some crossed pistols charms :) And in the future I would probably add a cadeusus because I think she is getting that one too - guess that means I'll have to order another one! ;) But regardless, I love this bracelet - especially the combat boot & flip flop :)
Go check her out on Facebook: Melissa's Marvels


Have you ever seen the Nomades Collection bracelets? They are military charm bracelets, SOOO CUTE! I have one and I'm so addicted.
ReplyDeletejust checked them out....very cute! it's like Pandora bracelets but for military :) too pricey for me at the moment, but I do want one in the future!
ReplyDeleteYep! Totally! I've been collecting my charms one by one. I actually got my bracelet for a really good deal. I hosted a party and reaped the hostess rewards. Having a party is the way to go. :)
ReplyDelete