Monday, September 19, 2011

Military Monday blog hop!



:)

Because I work night shift, my sleeping schedule is constantly messed up.
Especially when my manager happened to split up my shifts this past week. I'd rather just do my three in a row and be done with it.
I woke up at 0300...I was wide awake! So I lazed around, added about another 230967203690276 pins (at least it feels that way!) then at 0730 I prepped the ribs for the crock pot.
...Though they aren't really ribs because only like 3 of them actually have the bone lol. They're more just like chunks of meat.
I trimmed some fat, seasoned with salt and pepper and threw them in the crock pot with a whole bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's honey BBQ sauce. Put the pot on low. The ribs have been braising for about 9 hours and I took a little taste and they are AMAZING. So tender they literally fall apart and melt in your mouth. Mmmm.
Now to wait for hubs to get home. It's so hard resisting the urge to eat a bunch of ribs now!

No comments:

Post a Comment