Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Military Life From Alpha to Zulu!

Riding the Roller Coaster


Alpha: American, AAFES, Afghanistan, Army, ACU's, Airborne, Acronyms, Abbreviations, "Assist Protect Defend," Apache
Bravo: Bravery, BLS, Boots, Brigade, Battalion, Beret
Charlie: Company, Commissary, Coveralls, Camouflage, Courage, Camelback
Delta: Deployments, Dog Tags, Dependent, Dress Blues
Echo: E-mail
Foxtrot: FSA, FRG, Freedom, Flag
Golf: Guns, Gear
Hotel: Hazardous Duty Pay (HDP)
India: Iraq
Juliet: Jets
Kilo: Kevlar, KBAR, Kuwait
Lima: Love, Long Distance, LES
Mike: Military, Moving, Military ID, Military Police, Military Ball, Military Wife, Murphey's Law, Mail
November: NCO
Oscar: OPSEC, Orders, OPORD, Overseas, Officer
Papa: PCS, Patriot, Pride, Proud, PERSEC, Paperwork, PX, Perseverance
Quebec: Qualifications
Romeo: Reunions, Rank, Ribbons, R&R, ROTC, Retreat
Sierra: Skype, Security, Spouse
Tango: Tricare, Training, Tours, "This We'll Defend," Tank
Uniform: USO, United Concordia, USAA, Unit, United States
Victor: Veterans, Valor
Whiskey: Waiting, War
X-Ray: XO
Yankee: Yellow Ribbons
Zulu: Zero Dark Thirty, Zip-Lock Bags

1 comment:

  1. I love your list!!! I can't believe I forgot some of these. See, that's why I needed help!

    Thanks for participating and linking up with me. I should have them all on my master list by the end of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete